Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
“Style is style, it doesn’t need to be broken up by gender,” says Débora Rosa as she describes why she chose to take a unisex approach to her NUUK capsule collection. This signet ring references antique jewellery with its classic shape and subtle engraved pattern, influenced by Ancient Egypt. The result: timeless, eclectic and unseen.
- Finishes available: .925 sterling silver or 24k gold vermeil on .925 sterling silver base (3 layers of gold approx. 3 microns thick)
- Part of the NUUK X Débora Rosa capsule collection comprising nine exclusive pieces
- Made in Porto, Portugal
We keep a limited stock in our showroom so most of our jewellery is made to order to prevent the waste factor.
- Orders are processed within 5-15 days before shipping.
- Standard Shipping ( up to 10 working days).
- Express Shipping ( 2 to 5 working days).
- After your package is shipped, we will send you an email with the estimate shipping date and tracking number.
- The estimate shipping date can be longer during high seasons or due to custom, weather and other factors.
Check out our SHIPPING pages for more info.
Due to high demand, order process can be longer than the estimated time. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and ask for your comprehension.
- Return within 15 days for a refund.
Check out our RETURNS pages for more info.