Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Note: All items that are engraved or monogrammed are not eligible for a return at any time and are final sale.
To be eligible for a return, the pieces must be:
- Have no signs of wear or damage
- In its original condition
- In all original packaging (box included)
To complete your return, we require:
- The original invoice
- Write your name and order number
- The reason of the return/exchange
- For the Non EU Customers, when returning the package at your post office please mark it on the customs declaration as "Returned Goods" and declare non value to avoid any customs charges. We are not responsible for any charges on packages returned by customs.
- Original shipping fees, duties and/or taxes are non-refundable and will not be included in the credited amount.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the costs of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund - if we prove that the items were already worn or changed, we will not accept them for the refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Joana Carvalho - NUUK
Largo Engenheiro António de Almeida, 70, sala 375