Basquiat Enamel Ring - Special Edition
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The perfect balance between understated and impactful. This ring has been handmade in Porto, Portugal, and painted with a layer of glossy enamel at the local atelier employing only female artisans. The slender shape lends itself perfectly to stacking and layering. Available in silver and gold vermeil finishes, as well as six colourways.
- Finishes available: .925 sterling silver or 24k gold vermeil on .925 sterling silver base (3 layers of gold approx. 3 microns thick)
- Hand-painted enamel
- Colours available: ivory, aqua green, terracotta, lilac, sky blue, cobalt blue
- Made in Porto, Portugal
We keep a limited stock in our showroom so most of our jewellery is made to order to prevent the waste factor.
- Orders are processed within 7-10 days before shipping.
- Standard Shipping ( up to 10 working days).
- Express Shipping ( 2 to 5 working days).
- After your package is shipped, we will send you an email with the estimate shipping date and tracking number.
- The estimate shipping date can be longer during high seasons or due to custom, weather and other factors.
Check out our SHIPPING pages for more info.
During August, we will only be able to ship all orders beginning September. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and ask for your comprehension.
- Return within 15 days for a refund.
Check out our RETURNS pages for more info.