Le Coquillage Ring
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
This ring is part of our summer capsule that draws inspiration from the free-spirited fashion style of the 1970s and the work of Elsa Peretti – a true pioneer of jewellery design, whose individualistic aesthetic revolutionised the industry. Each piece is expertly handcrafted at our atelier in Porto and meant to be cherished for seasons to come.
- Finishes available: .925 sterling silver or 24k gold vermeil on .925 sterling silver base (3 layers of gold approx. 3 microns thick)
- Made in Porto, Portugal
- Personalised orders may take up to 3-4 weeks to complete
We keep a limited stock in our showroom so most of our jewellery is made to order to prevent the waste factor.
- Orders are processed within 5-15 days before shipping.
- Standard Shipping ( up to 10 working days).
- Express Shipping ( 2 to 5 working days).
- After your package is shipped, we will send you an email with the estimate shipping date and tracking number.
- The estimate shipping date can be longer during high seasons or due to custom, weather and other factors.
Check out our SHIPPING pages for more info.
Due to high demand, order process can be longer than the estimated time. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and ask for your comprehension.
- Return within 15 days for a refund.
Check out our RETURNS pages for more info.